Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bring on Spring...

Spring is coming...
 but not soon enough for some us!  
So we have had to resort to drastic measures...
Tulips from the local Walmart!  Aren't these pretty in pink?
They just make me smile every time I look at them in my kitchen window!  
And all this joy for $5!  
Who says you can't buy happiness?

and this has nothing to do with Spring...But I wanted to show it off!
I know it is nothing like some of the wall displays some of you have but it is working for me!!! 
I bought these shelves, like last fall and we never got them up...till now! 
The biggest decision we had to decide was how to place them.....which isn't the easiest for me.
Not easily admitted...was what I had on this wall prior to this display...an oak country shelf with a heart cut out in the middle...what was I thinking!!!  You know sometimes you just get comfortable with what's on the wall and you don't change it!  So anyway.....

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Nicely done, on both accounts. I love the tulips and the wall display. I so want spring to arrive.

Anonymous said...

The tulips were so pretty. The wall decor was so sharp.