Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blogmercial

This is a shameless Blogmercial.
I have to give due credit to my neighbor Shannon..she was the first to show me this.
Steve had plowed their driveway..so for that deed, she brought Steve a sweet treat.
I was fascinated by the cute little brownie she delivered.
I couldn't resist getting one of those cute pans for myself....
Here is my cute little brownies
Here is the cute little pan..... 
I got mine at Kohl's, I believe it was 19.00 so it is a little pricey..but with a % discount day and 
a sale price you will be in business!  
If you have a Birthday coming up or if you have a gift card you need to use..here is your item!!

You can also make personal cheesecakes or mini cookies.  One 8x8 brownie mix makes 12 personal brownies.  They make such a cute treat to give away.  My brownies always looked like I cut them with a chainsaw...not very nice to give away!

Get to Kohl's this weekend & pick yours up and bake away!

3 comments:

~joanne said...

..and it works great for 'corner' lovers!

julie said...

Lately I gain calories just reading your blog. Mini loaves are so cute!

Tod Henderson said...

Mini bread loaves!