Thursday, May 27, 2010

Git-R-Done...

So, I hope I'm not a Redneck...but the term seem to fit...so I used it!

We were planning to head to the U.P. on Thur around 3pm....when the kids get home from school. We took the trailer up to Steve's D&M's to pick-up Neil's quad...and on the way home the truck started missing...oh man! Why does this stuff always happen when you are planning to go away?? So Steve has spent 2+ hours (so far) replacing the spark plugs and wires. He hopes to have it all back together by 3...so we probably won't be leaving at 3....just a guess!!

I am VERY thankful for a husband that can 'do it himself'! Just think, if we would have had a garage fix it..we wouldn't be leaving anytime soon!While we were eating lunch, I asked him how he was going to test drive it...his response...when we drive to the U.P.....eeks....hope we make it!

Still Packing....We are riding with the 4 Buckner families and the Wilson's. We will be gone till Monday....pray that we all come back in one piece...literally! See you in June!

2 comments:

The Hendersons said...

have fun you studly aventurers! we are trekking north ourselves.... but just slightly to the west of you ;) have a great weekend!

julie said...

Have a great trip. I'm looking forward to the hotel stay myself!