Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sale 2010....

Another sale...down in the books!! The Sale of 2010 is offically closed! The garage is cleaned, the tables are take back to the church, the left overs are at the thrift store, the money is counted, the tallies are totalled....
We didn't have the finest of weather..that is for sure! I was glad we had good weather for Thursday, as that is our busiest day! It was kinda cold & rainy both Friday and Saturday. I stayed open both of the days, despite the weather and had a steady stream of customers.
After it was all said and done, we brought in over $800...not to shabby!! That was not all mine..I made just under $190...not to shabby! I didn't go through things like I would have liked to..but I did what I could!
Now, I have to GO TO some sales to get some more stuff...lol!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

So... did the crutch sell?

~joanne said...

No...it didn't! I can't understand why???

julie said...

You will have to have a sale when Grandma Elsie is there. She can sell anything!!