Monday, November 23, 2009

For all of you that are following my health saga.....

I went and had my Hemoglobin tested this morning and the results are in...drum roll please...quiet everyone....10.2!

Wow..that's pretty amazing. I guess my body need a jump start! It's still not in the 'normal' range but pretty darn close! Normal is 12-14. I'm thoroughly impressed with myself! I was thinking I would be somewhere in the 8 range.

I have something extra special to be thankful this Thanksgiving! You forget how thankful you are for your health, till it's stolen from you for a short time!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jesus. Is He awesome or what!!!! Praying for you.
Donna

julie said...

Are you sure you got human blood? Sound like Wonder Women blood!! Keep it up.

Vicki said...

Are you feeling the benefits of the higher count? Are you sleeping better?

I am thankful not only for my health but for a friend like you!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

~joanne said...

Vicki...most definitely feeling the effects of a higher count...night and day difference!

I'm sleeping better...but sometimes still up in the night..as you can see my this post!

Are you going to your mom's for TG dinner? You are a great friend...& have a great dinner!

The Hendersons said...

hey!! update please! how are you feeling? did you make it through Thanksgiving okay?