Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mom & Son Time....

Trent and I enjoyed lots of Mom & Son time during this last week. We got to do a lot of things together.


Sparta Town & Country Days......

It's become a favorite at the Sparta T&C days...homemade Ice Cream..yummers!










The Parade







The petting zoo...look at Trent's eye's!






Look, he won....only $3 for a blow up gun. Once wasn't bad enough, I let him do it twice!




The Hurricane...I wasn't about to ride that scary ride! He loved it and wasn't scared a bit.


I remember my sister Julie taking me on a double Ferris wheel at the Kalamazoo County fair. I was so scared..I told the guy every time we went by him..."let me off this!!"...he didn't! I'm still traumatized today!



And of course, the Scrambler!







Magic show at the Comstock Park Library....





Joel was very good and entertaining!...and free!





Chuck E Cheese....




We had so much fun.

Bought $15 in tokens and got a $3 item at the Chuck store. That makes perfect sense..right!








Trent Jet Ski-ing....he's pretty good!





KCBC Father/Son Campout '09....

Here are some of the boys waiting for the bus to leave.
Steve couldn't go because he is already camping with Troy in the U.P. Sooooooo....Trent went with another dad for the week-end. It was so nice of Doug Scott to offer to let Trent go with him and his son! He was so excited to go!

1 comment:

The Hendersons said...

wow. trent's lucky to have such a fun mom! way to go!