Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me....

In June, I celebrated my birthday...and yesterday, I saw the beauty of my birthday money.....

I purchased new blinds for my living room windows. I replaced my old 1"vinyl white mini blinds with 2"wood blinds. One word....LOVELY!


I should have done this sooner....much sooner....but you know how time slips away. One reason I wasn't in a big rush to get them replaced...dogs! Our last dog tore down our living room blinds more than once!

In Troy's words...."WOW..it's gives a much different look!"

I know it's not much change..but I like it!

4 comments:

julie said...

Nice touch. You do such a nice job decorating. I love spending my birthday money all year long!!

Carolyn =^..^= said...

Looks good!

Glidewell Family said...

Ahhh! A very warm and cozy feeling. Do you ever read the Nesters blog? My favorite place to stop and read. http://www.nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

Your blinds are lovely. We have wood blinds in our family room but yours look really nice because you have that nice wide window trim that I love. I need to replace the trim in our house. I wonder how mad Mark will be about this project. Oh wait, I should wait until he's done with the last one! LOL!!!