Monday, July 13, 2009

Gotta Share...

I feel it is our obligation as people to share about items that work...and work well. I mean, what is better than having a friend recommend a product, car, restaurant... When I am shopping for an item I like to read the personal comments....they are more true. When you read the manufacturer's comments...they are always gushing with goodness! They, of course, want you to try their product.


Well, I found a product I'm compelled to share with you.....
I realize some of you won't be impressed in the least. But I know, Bonnie you will be out buying some right away!
This is like super glue for fabric. More importantly..it works! It comes to me by highest recommendations from Renee! So, now I know how she keeps her family looking so good!
I purchased it at a fabric store but Meijers or Walmart might carry it.
No more dusting off your sewing machines finding a bobbin or needle...just glue it together.
I used it to glue a back pocket of Steve's shorts and it held. I was impressed the next morning when I checked on it and it was stuck together! I have used other types of this stuff in the past with less than impressive results...but this one, Billy Mays would have been proud to pitch!

5 comments:

julie said...

I'm going to give it a try. If I can't find it here you might have to mail me some.

Back from camping and need to know how to get sap out of clothes!

~joanne said...

lighter fluid and a match!

julie said...

seriously? does gun powder help too?

~joanne said...

poof it's gone!

~joanne said...

RE: Removing Tree Sap from Clothing
By Gerrie (1) Contact


I have often used WD-40 to remove sap from clothing and skin. Normal washing will then remove the wd-40.