Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soccer Anyone?....


Trent had his first Soccer game today. He was so pumped. They have been practicing for a couple weeks now. He has a little bit of a competitive spirit about him.



He did a great job! It so fun to watch him play! Dad and Linda came to cheer him on.




It was a beautiful day to watch a game...finally! I'm sure we will be sitting through some rainy ones soon....lets hope not! Trent is #7, to the left of the kid in the maroon shirt. Isn't he adorable!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SIGNS OF SPRING

6 comments:

julie said...

Did Trent get all his soccer talent from you Joanne? I can't remember what sports you were involved in.

Or did the talent skip a generation like in my family!

~joanne said...

Please, are you kidding? I have no athletic ability!

You can't remember what sports I played in...because there were none!
Ya, you could say it skipped a generation!

julie said...

I think shopping counts as a long distance sport in three countries!!

You would get a gold medal for sure!

Tod Henderson said...

trent! good job my awesome nephew. i heard through the grapevine that your team won BIG.. something like 8-0. impressive!

~joanne said...

I have the stamina for shopping, just not walking/running aimlessly!

Trent said to his coach Saturday..."I'm good at this..aren't I?"...I think we need to work on his self esteem?!

Vicki said...

So cute!!