Friday, April 10, 2009

Couldn't Resist....

Ever find something that is so perfect for you.....you think they must have made it for you! Well, that is this card! I couldn't resist getting it for Steve, for his Birthday. I've been saving it for almost a year for him.

Steve has been a wonderful husband..I am soooo blessed. He was made for me! Thank you God for bringing him in to my life many many years ago! Thank you Steve for not getting tired of waiting for me!

Happy Birthday Steve!







Okay, I can't resist telling you the 'rest of the story'....I actually found this card at Goodwill! TOOO Stinking Funny! They had totes of new cards from, apparently, a store that had closed down. Is that not hilarious! I have no shame!

4 comments:

julie said...

Happy Birthday Steve!! Glad you are getting old like the rest of us!!

Vicki said...

You are blessed that Steve did not give up on you. I remember going with you to visit your grandma and Steve flirting with you at the church and you trying to ignore it!!! Those were the days!

Glidewell Family said...

What a great post after all those post/comment on Steve going shopping with you. Your Awesome Joanne! Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Steve!

Carolyn =^..^= said...

Perfect card!!