Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dinner Discussion.....

Last night out dinner discussion went something like this......

We started talking about what would happen if Steve had died. We talked about who would do the work.... But these are the three main questions that were posed by the kids.....(here they are, in no particular order)

1) Where would we get our food?..seems like a logical question, from a bunch of boys!
2) Who would get his iPhone?
3) Who would get his laptop?

I know, you can almost feel the love from there! I mean what have we raised? Steve, we would really miss you if anything happened to you! Don't you be fooled to think we would be fighting over your iPhone!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh get real - Joanne would sell the iPhone on Craigslist and use the money to out to eat or shopping!! LOL!!!

julie said...

I'm sure my kids would fight over Summer the bird if I was gone!!

Tod Henderson said...

julie is obviously on crack-cocaine is she thinks anyone here would fight over Summer.

steve said...

I glad they didn't say... "his bowling shirt... his chain wallet.... his stool at the bar..."

Tod Henderson said...

dibs on the ammo loader and hottub!

Glidewell Family said...

You all made my day! What a good laugh! I thought kids out grew the cute things they say. I love your friends/family comments they so add to the great sense of humor of the blog.