Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Friday Night......










We had our Annual Pastors, Deacons and their Wives Christmas Dinner. It was held at Arnie's in Rockford....the same as last year. We love that place! They have an upstairs that we are able to use, so it makes it a great place for a group.



We had 30 in attendance......it was an enjoyable time together!
After dinner we have a White Elephant exchange. We enjoy a lot of laughs and some disappointed looks, after they opened their gift!! There is, as always, a hot couple of gifts...this year it was the dancing snowman and the old church directory!
That's me trying to leave early!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

You look great - way to keep that hair always looking fabulous!

julie said...

White Elephant gifts are the best.I'm trying to find soap on a rope this year and it is hard. It must be the "must have" gift this Christmas. I should check with Grandma Elsie.

~joanne said...

I'm confident G-ma would have that in her 'store'...or you could make a 'homemade' soap on a rope...you ARE the kraftqueen!!

Chia pet is always a fun white Elephant too!

Glidewell Family said...

I love Arnies in Rockford. My Mom Sister and I would always go there for lunch after we hit the Rockford High School Craft sale in November.