Friday, December 12, 2008

Dog Torture!....

I think I have lost any 'good sense' I might have had! I just bought a kit to make an ornament out of your dogs paw print! What is wrong with me? Jaxi participated pretty good...well....she didn't bite me!

We have to let it dry for 2 days and then add the words.....Jaxi's First Christmas '08 and tie a ribbon on it.....


What do ya think? You can get one for your dog at Bed Bath and Beyond!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a cute picture of Trent I took the other night! He's all decked out for the holidays!

3 comments:

julie said...

I don't see the problem. One year I had the dogs make wrapping paper with paint and paw prints.

Glidewell Family said...

Very cute! Merry Christmas we hope to see you on the 4th of January.

~joanne said...

I'll be there...I'll be lookin for ya!