Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Field Trip....

Friday Trent and I went on a trip to the Children's Museum with his K class The Bubble tables...always a hit!
Learning to be a plumber
Bob the Builder theme
A 4-wheeeler
The mirrors
The museum had a "Bob the Builder theme" going on, so everything was centered around building. They had local companies come in and set up hands on displays. There were electrical, plumbing, masonry, walking a steel beam and some other displays. The kids had so much to do, they couldn't decide which way to go. I was in charge of Trent and Brendan, they each went in different directions for the whole time we were there! They had a great time! We will have to go this summer when we can spend more time.
It seems as though, because he is the 3rd child, I don't take him to as many places....like the museums....or even parks. I took the older boys to all kinds of parks to play. I bought in to the lie, that if I didn't, I wasn't going to have a well rounded child. Well, guess what...they will probably all have issues with there childhood..I'm sure of it!!!
One summer, Renee and I took the kids to different parks and schools in the area to play and have lunch. We had a great time each week finding a new place to take them...and the price was great! Just a little gas and away we went!!


1 comment:

julie said...

Field trips are the best. My favorite was always the zoo. Enjoy these moments.