Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hope...

There's hope on the horizon! We have found a great family for our other four legged friend to call home. She is actually going to a family right here in Kent City. Maybe the girls can have a reunion....actually they will, they are going to be spayed on March 20th. We are going to transport both of them to the vet....so they are going to have a sleep over.

The Iwaniw family is going to take her, they have a daughter in Tyler's grade. Anna is very excited about her new friend! I'm not sure Amy is all that excited about the potty training phase...I don't blame her...I'm not either!!! She will have a great home there!!! A little funny, when she came yesterday to see her, she stated that she wanted to name her Lucy. That's the first name I wanted...but my family vetoed!! I had to chuckle!!

I will probably have a puppy that cries all night tonight. They've never been seperated, so this will be a shock for both of them! To make matters worse tonight we already loose an hour because of the time change!!...I feel a Sunday afterenoon nap coming on already!! *Ü*

No comments: