Friday, January 30, 2015

Purse...

On October 26 my purse was stolen from a dinner at my church....
unfortunately, someone came riding up on a bike....while we were in a room and my purse was in the kitchen and left unattended for less than 1/2 hour.

We looked all over town ....talked to everyone that we could think of... looked in dumpsters, abandoned building, newspaper semi, gas stations, behind buildings, in fields, the local barber (they know everything!)..NOTHING!
We filed a police report with not much hope.

Eight..EIGHT weeks after it came up missing...we received a phone call from a guy that had been out walking his dogs and they had come upon my purse under a bridge!!!  REALLY!!  It was under a piece of concrete.  Praising the Lord for good people!
  Everything was intact, there was even money left in it!  
The only bummer in the story was my Bible was in the purse and is still missing..which I'm still bumming about.  As much as I would like to think the thief kept it and is reading it..that probably is not the reality...but maybe?!?

No comments: