Thursday, January 29, 2015

Christmas 2014

We started out the Christmas Season with cutting of our tree.
We made our annual pilgrimage to Kahler Tree Farm.
There wasn't a lot of snow but if my memory serves me right, it was COLD out!
Tyler cutting it down
Tyler & Troy throwing it on the roof of the Lincoln.
We actually did this whole event in less than 1/2 hr...lol....between everyone's schedules....we jumped at the 30 min window of opportunity!


a special note about November snow's fall....we set the record in 2014 for the snowiest Nov!
The previous record of 28.2 inches was set in 1895.


----------------------------

KCBC Christmas Eve Candlelight Service

the boys

--Christmas Morning--

Steve opening his gift from me,,,
Can Am heated handle grips :)



Mr Heater
a plague for his first buck antlers

having brunch with the grandparents
Mid day Euchre game

Some of the sights of the season....


this was Steve's Grandma's tree
The newest ornament...

I ordered this online in memory of my mom.
 I will cherish this for many years.
My only regret, is that I had not ordered it earlier!! :(

No comments: