Tuesday, January 27, 2015

KC Homecoming

In true Kent City form,
 they had their Homecoming Parade at 5pm right up main street.
All the different MS & HS teams ride in trucks/fire engines.  The Homecoming court rides in the parade, the band marches and the HS class floats are pulled.

MS Soccer team
Soccer team 

and of course the Dance is that Saturday night.
Steve had to be gone and I have no idea how to tie a tie...seems like I should have picked that skill up by now :(
So glad my friend Rebecca happened to be at my house when Troy was ready to leave :) 
Mom ..really.... a picture??? 
His date ...Megan! 






a group of them went to eat together... then go to the dance. 

To my knowledge, this was the first outdoor homecoming dance.   They held it in the courtyard between the MS & HS

No comments: