Wednesday, November 14, 2012

If You Care....

If you care what's going on tomorrow in my life....

Thursday Nov 15 I will not be heading to the woods...instead to Spectrum Hospital.
I will be having a partial hysterectomy at 7:30 in the morning.  
We have to arrive at 5:30AM....is that really a time???
As some of you might remember, in '09 I had an Ablation...without going into more detail than ANY of you care to read about ..I was having issues!
This was my the only option!
As it would be...Steve met our deductible for 2012 with his Achilles Tendon Accident....so onward we go!
It will be outpatient & with out any ill effects to the anesthesia....I should be home in the afternoon


Yesterday, I went to see my 93 year old Grandma Marian before my surgery.  She is getting older and more forgetful and she doesn't move like she used to....but I had the sweetest moments with her.  She asked me to kneel by her chair and put my hand in her fragile thin skinned hand as she prayed for my surgery to go well.  She started..."Dear Lord, I don't understand the human body but you do for we know you made it....Please bring Joanne to my mind on Thursday so I can remember to pray for her...."  
She has forgotten a lot of things these days but she still knows who made the world and who's in control!  She is a still a faithful prayer warrior even in her old age.
What a blessing she is to me!
This picture is from a couple years back.

1 comment:

Megan Manne said...

Joanne, your Grandma is so sweet! What a gift to have. I'll be praying alongside her for you today!