Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Favorite...

A Recipe for you to try....

A Family Favorite or maybe MY favorite
and I'm the cook....
 so it's a "Family Favorite!!!"

Orange Jello
1 large orange jello
2 c. boiling water
1 small frozen OJ concentrate (which you can't find, so just buy a big and about 1/2 the can)
2 small or 1 large mandarin oranges-drain
1 can crushed pineapple-undrained

 topping....             1c milk, 1 small box vanilla pudding & 1-8oz cool whip


Mix jello & water together stir till dissolved. Add OJ, oranges & pineapple. Refrigerate till firm.
Topping-mix milk and pudding together; fold in cool whip.
Put on jello
ENJOY!

** I add 2 large cans of mandarin oranges..cause I like m oranges!..and I'm the cook**
**the other thing I like is, it's so easy!!**
** I like to put it in a shallow-er dish, so everyone gets the topping, not just the first 5 people!**

No comments: