Monday, November 19, 2012

Even Better

Today I have taken a turn for the better....
I'm feeling much better today....everyday gets a little better!
I'm still sore but cutting back on the pain meds & I'm dressed and took a shower...=)..bonus!!
I've reached the stage of healing where I don't want to sit around anymore..I know most of you are thinking.."I would love the excuse to sit around for a couple days"..."I would watch movies, read a book, clean out my files, organize my pictures...."

As a self diagnosed ADD'er...I can only do that so long!!
I'm getting antsy....at first it was fine because I didn't feel good....but now the antsy's have set in..and I don't know why?  

Why is it I can't just relax and kick up my heals...I really don't have anything I HAVE to do! 
It's not like I have a mile long list of things to do.
The only thing I can come up with is..that's the way God made me...I know, deep huh!!!

It seems we always want something different than what we have...doesn't it??
Why are we never content with where we are?
Why aren't we satisfied?
I don't have the answers..I'm just throwing out the questions...

Maybe this is the year I need to resolve to be more content in my life?
What about you??

No comments: