Saturday, September 24, 2011

How I spent last week-end~

Being married to a Fire Truck Salesman can be an exciting life....
I get to hang out a truck shows!
Last week-end was the biggest truck show/festival in Michigan.
The annual Michigan Fireman's Memorial Festival in Roscommon.
I have gone in the past but last year I stayed home...it's just really complicated with kids!
But this year, I joyfully excepted the invitation to hang out with Steve for 4 days!!! 
We displayed the newly delivered City of Manton Fire Truck this year.  
This is how it looked in the parade....
The side shot and table 
A view of the crowd after the parade on Saturday...for some reason everyone brings their dogs??....not sure why that is... firefighters must love their dogs!! 
BTW...Steve sells for a Michigan Made company located in South Haven MI...Spencer Mfg.
My reward for attending the show and being a good girl! 
It's a lot of waiting for me and sitting in a lawn chair.  
But I don't have to cook or clean...so I'm good with that! We had dinner with one of the owners (and his wife, Joan) of Spartan Motors in Charlotte...and we went to their cottage on the 2nd night. On the other night we went to dinner with a Chief  that Steve has been working with! 

**SUPER, MEGA, HUGE, BIG KUDOS....to both the Grandpa and Grandma's for helping us with the boys...we so appreciate it..THANKS!!!**

No comments: