Sunday, October 3, 2010

Eatin' Out

I know, I know this is a very late post.....but you know the sang..."better late than never" But like I have wrote before..this is a blog to share my life and also a journal for me to keep track of my life.

One Sunday, after my Dad's party....all of us Kids & Grandkids headed to Wendy's. We had a great time together...laughing and redesigning the dining room. It was hard for me to get everyone in...so here is my best shot.Here is Grandma Elsie & (bil) Tod...nice of him, not so nice of g-ma. She was in fine form that day!On Labor Day we took over Arnie's in Rockford. They were so great at accommodating us! Half the crew had come from a fun day at Craig's Cruisers and half at come from the mall...you figure out who!!! Another great time together..love my family!Here is Eric (Hannah's boyfriend) and Trent making Batman Eyes. Trent fell in love with Eric (along with Hannah). Eric had to leave that night to head back to Uof M. The next day, when we were heading over to Dad & Linda's, I was telling Trent to get ready to head over..he asked...who was going to be there? I told him Eric had left to go back to college....Trent said he didn't want to go over...lol!! We were also able to squeeze in a cousins lunch! We meet my cousins Denise and Diana at Russ's on Alpine. It's always fun to relive some of your childhood with family.
LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

julie said...

I get the feeling you like Eric more than me. He is in every picture!!