Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Pictures

Ever have something weighing on you? You are always thinking of getting it done..but just don't find the time? As time pass, it seems less likely to get done! Well, that has been my blog lately..as if you hadn't noticed!


So here it goes....some of our family shots. Let's just say there were lots and lots more but I had to get it done..so here goes some of my favorites!



A five generation picture...well kind of...Actually, it should be my mom...but as we know she couldn't make it!Ready or not.....The 'Sister' picture. We had about 50 pictures to narrow down to the best one....this one won....Julie Janice Joanne The granddaughters with Grandma Elsie..... The whole gang....We managed to get a pretty descent picture..imagine that!
Grandma Elsie giving orders to the Grandkids!
And Finally the 'Jump' picture! Gotta love Grandpa Bill getting off the ground!
Awesome!

3 comments:

julie said...

Colored shirts....what a great idea.
I think in one picture something is wrong with my neck. I'm going to have that looked at.

~joanne said...

I'm having hair and EYE problems!

~joanne said...

Ya..that colored shirts idea was great!