Monday, August 16, 2010

Water Fun.....

Last week we visited Dad & Linda. Troy had been out computer shopping and running errands with Grandpa Bill. Trent and I came over for dinner and to pick Troy up. We went for a pontoon boat ride and the kids went tubing. Here are some of the shots from the day...... The neighbors, Chuck & Linda, have kayak and let the kids (and G-pa) try them out. They really enjoyed paddling around in the cove!

Grandpa and Trent Michigan is blessed with water and beautiful un-salted beaches! Yeah for Michigan summers!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I agree, Michigan is a beautiful state! I miss it so.

Vicki said...

I agree, Michigan is a beautiful state! I miss it so.

~joanne said...

We heard you the first time..lol.

julie said...

I think there is a problem with dad's kayak. It is sitting pretty low in the water.

Have you warned the neighbors. The Hendersons are hitting the lake soon.

~joanne said...

a 200 lb difference might have something to do with that low riding kayak!

Tod Henderson said...

Oh man! You are really making me dream about our vacation!