Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where's My Baby?

Tyler turned 18 on Saturday! WOW...where did the years go!

Well, to celebrate he wanted to go play Mini Golf. I set out to find coupons...lol! I found some in my Entertainment Book....so we headed to AJ's funpark. Here we are starting out....

Grandma Elsie... Troy taking a picture of himself
Steve trying to putt it in....
Tyler & Alisha Steve & Troy trying a racing game We stopped at McDonald's for a sundae on the way home
Then everyone came back to our house for Lasagna.

The Birthday Prince!
And of course, Cake and Ice Cream!!! and not just one cake..three!
Tyler and Alisha made the soccer cake and the Ice Cream cake.
Happy Birthday Tyler...We Love You!!

7 comments:

steve said...

Who won at mini golf?

~joanne said...

Oh I don't know...were we keeping score??

Vicki said...

Okay, so let me get this straight... you are officially a parent of an adult?? Wow, that's weird. I'm so glad I waited to have my kids later in life, so I can pretend I'm not old enough to have an adult child, or do my kids friends think I'm their grandma? LOL!

julie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I waiting for the Grandma Elsie stories!!

julie said...

I'm waiting...

The Hendersons said...

ummm... WE'RE waiting!! :)

Congrats on getting Tyler to adulthood!! That's a huge accomplishment. Now, you've got a legal guardian available for when your dimentia kicks in full bore!

~joanne said...

I'm without any....