Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Extreme Makeover 2010

Now it's Troys turn.....
When he sat down to get a 'trim' he said he wanted it cut short...what?...are you sure?

The before shot...with a pink clippiewith the bangs...he's a girl!Mullet...The finished look...wow..doesn't that look great!side view with glasses!
I kind of miss his long hair! Tyler went through the long hair stage..and now he wear's his short. I'm sure Trent will go through this stage too. Don't sweat the small things in adolescents!!

4 comments:

julie said...

I love the clip. When is Steve have his 2010 makeover?

The Hendersons said...

okay. i know troy is too nice a son to say this.. so i'm going to say it for him. do NOT post pictures of him with a PINK CLIP! yikes! could you at least find some blue ones???

and referring to such a studly young man as a girl? whaaaatttttt???

okay.. rant done. sorry. had to show some man support for my nephew ;)

oh.. and good job joanne! looks great!

Janice said...

I think the mullet picture was the one to keep!!! Looking great

Vicki said...

I can't get over how much he looks like you Joanne - Wow!

All these hair cuts must have something to do with the heat, my son asked us to buzz his head.