Thursday, March 4, 2010

Smile at me...


My breakfast was smiling at me this morning.
I wanted it to smile at you this morning...so here it is!
Look around today and find a reason to smile...even if it is your food smiling at you...=)
Today, with all the gloom and despair on the news, we still have a lot to be grateful for (smile)!
God is still in control, we have homes, food, clothes and our needs are met. Most of us would have to admit, that we have WAY WAY more than we need...and are blessed above and beyond.
Take time today to thank God for meeting your needs and beyond....

5 comments:

Tod Henderson said...

thanks Joanne for this cute reminder to be thankful!

Megan Manne said...

Joanne, I love this and needed this today. Thank you. Here's smiling at you! :)

julie said...

Do you really eat your eggs like that?! The yolks look runny!

I'm thankful the sun is out today!No rain in site.

~joanne said...

Are you kidding me Julie....those are gross! I totally can not eat runny eggs....Steve says I run them over with a steam roller!!

Funny side note...Troy likes them that way..runny..grosses me out every time he eats them!

Breegan said...

That's right, we need to smile everyday even if it's hard to do.






p.s. cute egg joanna