Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BIG BOYS BIG TRUCKS BIG NOISE!


We went to Monster Jam at the Van Andel on Saturday afternoon.

We were able to go early and enjoy the 'Track Party'




Enjoy the pictures....They speak for themselves!

little boy...big dreams!












Big tires!





































Donut Competition...

"Grave Digger"





"Full Boar"



























And of course..$10 Icees!






Motorcycle stunts! They were very impressive!

Under the Motorcycle...CONCRETE!






"Full Boar"
The hometown favorite hailing from Newaygo MI


We had a fun time and had great seats!
As soon as we got home, we left to go to our Home Fellowship Group (HFG). We were going Quad riding..I know what kind of HFG is this? We do a fun event and a spiritual meeting each month...this was obviously our fun event!

Here are the kids eating and not wanting their picture taken!







Again!


Now, I know this is lame! but I took no pictures of the guys riding quads!
So, you will just have to trust me that they were riding. I heard they played hide and go seek on quads!
It was a busy Saturday!

4 comments:

The Hendersons said...

looks awesome! makes me dream of home sometimes!!! you all look like you had a blast. and... your home fellowship meetings are WAY better than ours :)

The Hendersons said...

hey, cool... you're getting wacky anonymous comments now too. sweet!

julie said...

Great pictures. Must make driving the van look pretty boring. Maybe you should pimp your ride!

Vicki said...

I'm sorry - did I read $10.00 for one icee? Oh my!