Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blogmercial....

I have to admit..I'm kind of a gadget queen. There I said it! Now, don't be confused with a infomercial queen...that's not me!

Some of my gadgets have worked good...some...not so good.

I first saw these, when a lady I clean for had them. My first thought...why does she have those?? I never really asked her about them...I just knew she had them.

So about 3 weeks ago I bought some for my very own.....

They are Dryer Balls. You get two per package and I bought them at Menards for $3.50ish.

I wasn't sure at first if I just wanted them to work out. But, I really think they do! I know they make great claims to fluffier towels, no fabric softener, no ironing....blah blah blah....saving on dryer time.... I'm not sure if any of those things are true....so why do I think they work?

It seems to me that the clothes are less wrinkled. I think the balls go around with the clothes and fluff them so they are wrinkled less....I don't know? I didn't think they made a lot of noise in the dryer ....but you could hear them jumping around.

I bought them with out knowing all those big claims mentioned above. I didn't realize they had to many claims till I googled them. So maybe, I had lower expectations than all the rest of the cyber world....I don't know.

It is quite possible they help the clothes dryer faster but I have not timed a regular load vs. a dryer ball load. And besides, how could you really know unless they were the exact same load of clothes. Really, I don't have that much time on my hands!!

So, if you have $4 to invest in Dryer Balls...Do It! Go...get them..Now...Do it!

3 comments:

Ae (Otherwise Known as Amber) said...

Seems like you'd get quite a savings by not having to buy dryer sheets. Then again, can we do without clothing fragranced by Downy? :D

Vicki said...

I'm intrigued. What about static?

~joanne said...

I still use fabric softener..so I don't think that claim is right..but t-shirts & non-iron type clothes seem less wrinkled.