Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day '09...

Aren't boys fun....
This is my Mother's Day gift from my three boys. When you are a mother of boys....expect to get food items! Oops...the card they picked out was actually a birthday card...so they had to do some quick modifications. Tyler took the boys up to the store and they picked it out together!


We went out to eat in Newaygo at our usual hangout....Oakridge. They serve breakfast all day, so it is easy to get a Gluten Free meal.



Is that really my two boys being nice to each other??? be still my heart..I guess it was Mother's Day!!






Dad and Linda







Me and the three boys!







The Mother's...Joanne, Linda and Bonnie. One of the great benefits of living near both our mom's. We get to see them a lot and our kids get lots of Grandma time!




Tyler lovin on his mom! This is a change from 2-3 years ago when he didn't want anyone to touch him...teens...you gotta love them!


3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cute pictures! Love the one of you and Tyler. Thanks for coordinating the flowers at church...they were beautiful and special for so many people!

Vicki said...

Joanne,

Glad you had a great Mother's Day. Kids are really funny at all ages!

julie said...

Love the great pictures. I had no idea dad was growing something on his face. When I first saw it I thought he was going Amish again!