Thursday, May 21, 2009

21 years and counting....

21 years ago today we said our 'I do's' to each other.

I can proudly say 'we have!' *We have loved in good and bad *We have been rich & poor *We have had sickness (very little) and healthy (a lot)

*We have become best friends *We have put God first *We have been a team raising our 3 boys *We have endured *We have defied the odds *We have not given in *We have said 'I'm sorry!' *We have grown together *WE...have found true LOVE!



May we have many many more WE HAVE'S!

4 comments:

Glidewell Family said...

You still match!

Tod Henderson said...

STANDING OVATION!!!!!!

julie said...

Great job! You still look so young.

Vicki said...

WOW! I can't believe how young you look in that wedding photo! I remember your wedding. It was the first I took my husband Mark too.