Thursday, April 6, 2017

It's Been Forever......

Hello Blog....you have not been forgotten!

                           You have been on my to-do list for oh sooooooo long!  I got behind on my posts and the thought of catching you up seemed oh so daunting...overwhelming...impossible.
                           It all started to go down hill when I got my iPhone.  On of my biggest frustrations is getting my phone pictures on my laptop ...uggg!  I know I know its probably easy...but for this chick its a bit complicated.  So that's my reasoning. And what's a blog with out pictures ..not a blog, in my opinion!!! lol
                           All that being said, I'm gonna try again  ...I don't have huge expectations for my self....I quit pretty easily...good thing I'm not an athlete!

No comments: