Monday, May 19, 2014

Prayer...

Last week I took Trent in for a routine well child check...
They informed me that he had a Heart Murmur....apparently he had it 2 years ago..but nothing was mentioned last year.  She feels it is "nothing"..but enough to order a ultrasound to have it checked out.

This morning I got a call from DeVos Childrens Hospital that they had an opening tomorrow morning.  The next earliest appt would be late June..thank you Lord for providing an opening.


So, I ask for you to pray for this Dad & Mom...for peace...I really don't consider myself a worry wart..but when it's YOUR child!!  My mind is running in a hundred different directions of worry!
 Could it be a sign of something more major?  What if he can't play sports?  What if he has to have a heart transplant? (okay that's a little extreme!)  What if....

It's easy to say "God's in control" till your trust is put to the test. I know God's in control...I really do...BUT...but this is one of mine...one of my kids were talking about.  He's precious to me!

Please understand..I'm not trying to be overly dramatic.  Just real

No comments: