Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back & Age

Wa Wa Wa..whine whine whine....

A few weeks ago I hurt my back...not a pinched nerve or a "fall" back problem....more a...I can't bend over problem.
I didn't remember doing anything that was a jolt or straining.  At first, I thought I had the flu...you know an ache-y back kind of thing....  I spent a couple days sitting against a heating pad and minimal chores...that didn't help.  That Monday I finally cried "Uncle" and made an appt to see Dr Freeland...he did some adjustments and it felt better...but not close to normal.  I made another appt for that Wednesday...and he REALLY reefed on me....and a massage on that Friday...Cheryl did an AMAZING job...but lets be real, can you have a BAD massage???...I think NOT!!!  I think I need a few more massage appt to make sure it's okay!

All in all it's pretty good and I am gonna make it!  It's rough getting old..things just "go out" for no particular reason!!!!

No comments: