Wednesday, September 19, 2012

All Aboard....

::Groupon deal::
So I purchased this "deal" and we were running out of time to use it.
While the "guys" were still in the U.P. Trent and I took a ride on the Coopersville & Marne railway.
He had never taken a train ride before.
Trent as the conductor!
enjoying the view
Trent playing with my camera
me visiting with people on the train...I guess I thought I was the train hostess! Hahaha
I had to laugh (Trent & I are sooo alike!!) these people forgot their camera and Trent kept wanting me to take their picture...he was sure I should talk to them...take their picture and email it to them (most people would just sit back and look out the window!!!)  We can't wait to talk to people around us and "interview" them.....see where they are from, how many kids they have, what their ages are, did they buy this on Groupon??
back window....

We went to the bathroom ...it was in the other car...while Trent was walking between the cars we hit a bump!
The engine!
if you have a little train lover...this was a fun, not-too-long ride.
They also do a pumpkin train and Santa train.

No comments: