Friday, June 24, 2011

June is...

Birthday month for our family!!!
I share a birthday with my Mom & Grandma Elsie...June 10th
My sister Janice is on the 19th
Tyler's is June 26
Troy's is the 9th 
then squeeze in Fathers Day & end of school!
We enjoyed a big celebration at Dad & Linda's before we left for vacation on the 10th and Janice left for home in Indiana.
We enjoyed a pontoon boat ride after dinner....
Here is Steve and Trent
the Birthday Girls 
"Captain Trent" 
Opening gifts...at my age, you gets lots of money & cards! 
Joanne & Alisha 
Dad..opening Father's Day Gifts 
The June Birthday's
Tyler, Grandma Elsie, Joanne, Troy and Janice
Linda made us Lemon Meringue pie, Carrot Cake & Gluten Free Cupcakes..she is so awesome! 
Steve and Joanne 
another birthday month down in the books!!
Grandma Elsie turned 86
Joanne turned 43
Janice turned 46
Tyler turned 19
Troy turned 16

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh my goodness, I did it again. I missed your birthday. Joanne you make 43 look good. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your special day.