Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Christmas 2010...

 The stocking were all hung.....
 The presents were being opened.....
 Dad looking at some of his gifts....
 After we opened presents the boys went out on the ice.  It was so smooth.  They shoveled off a huge area to..well, I don't know...what but a huge area!
 then of course a lot of eating...Linda made a wonderful Ham dinner!
And of course card playing....We were playing Prediction here..but we did play a fair amount of Golf!

 
We had a family picture taken at church by their tree
 And what could make a Holiday more complete??..Dinner at Oakridge...yes!  Oops the waitress cut Linda off  (she was there..next to John)
 On Sunday, we went to Neil & Bonnie's.  Here Trent is opening his Paper Jamz Guitar
Maddie smiling for the camera!

Trent

Troy

The boys opening their "AXE' Bags

Steve was repairing Trent's Paper Jamz guitar.  Loose wire I guess???

 I guess I never took a dinner picture..oops!  We had a lovely Prime Rib dinner with all the fixings..Bonnie's a great cook! Great Christmas !

2 comments:

Maddie said...

yesss! I FINALLY made the blog, as promised! (:

~joanne said...

I promised you!