Friday, December 10, 2010

Breaks

Every now and then, you need a break from life....


Thanksgiving Week-end we went out to the movies and for pizza.


We went to the metropolis of Fremont to see Tangled (the boys were less than thrilled about the movie selection). We told the boys they would have to go home and watch Rambo to make-up for all the sappiness in Tangled. If you have ever been to Fremont Cinemas..you understand the selections of movies playing...I believe they have 4 screens..and about 100 seats in each theatre...similar to watching it in your living room...ha ha ha! Here was one of our rows..you would have thought we had never been to the movies with me taking pictures!!!


Kristi was the planner....she invited her two sisters and their families. I invited Kelly Wilson and her kids..all in all we had 19!

Then we headed across the street to Spanky's Pizza. They have newly built a restaurant..so I've been told...I had never been to Spanky's before! My maiden voyage! Best of all they now serve Gluten Free Pizza....a special treat for Troy & Trent. They got so tired of eating a hamburger minus the bun...or scrambled eggs! It was delicious!




Dakota, Trent & NicOne half the table....The other half....Kristi and her sisters, Jill & Juli..don't they look great! wish I had got a better background for them

No comments: