Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break #3

Just think only one more "spring break" title!...promise!!

After we left the The Shedd we (I...and maybe the kids??) wanted to go see 'The Bean' in Millennium Park. Steve graciously obliged.... Tyler and Troy sharing a brotherly moment...I know...awww!Here it is, in all it's glory...lol! The real name is The Cloud Gate...I'm not sure the artist appreciates everyone calling it 'The Bean'?? I guess that is what they see a large bean shaped object! So anyway...it was pretty cool..and shinny! See the Chicago skyline in it...I'm just that good..lol!! So I got in this one...Hey..'lets do a jump picture!!" Troy you take the picture..ready--set--jump on 3..GO! Okay, Steve you take the picture! Ready on 3....1--2--3, oh man!!




Yeah, we did it!!

WOW, Tyler got air, I'm trying to fly, Troy pencil jump, Trent splits! Solo jump.....
Male jump & twist....
Just for fun! Under the Bean. That's us with our arms out!

Far away shot....Very large LED screens in the park. they don't look that big..but compare them to the people standing in front of them. The cool think is it changes...as she smiles, blinks.... Trent showing me his guns at the hotel!


Steve thinks he kind of liked Chicago Driving...the GPS was a necessity!

Parking at the Park was $19

Hang in there, only one more SB post!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love your Bean shots!! They are great! In the summer the area between the two giant LCD screen have water (2") between them and kids, small and large can walk through it. The water poors down the screens. It really cool.

Tod Henderson said...

love love love the jumping shots. the guys and twisting was definitely sweet! what great memories to create and document. everyone looks like they were having a great time!