Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Before & After


Troy was long over due for a haircut!!

Don't you agree!??
He likes his hair longer...We allow them to...as long as they keep it clean!
He gets up every morning and washes it and even blows it dry!



I'll have to admit, it has been a bit over due, but I've been busy!! I
started cutting it and he said..."can you make it a little shorter!"...seriously!!



This is one battle we have chosen not to fight about. This could be a real point of contention between teens and parents...my advice...don't make it one!


Tyler also wanted his hair grown out at this age....now he wears it short...go figure!


This is all I got!

3 comments:

The Hendersons said...

i love the rockstar look! keep it troy!! fight the man!

interesting: i tried to keep my hair long during high school as well. always bugged my dad to no end. not surprising given his lifelong flat top. funny thing was, though, that for the last 30 years or so i've kept my hair really short.

must be you get to be a little older and don't have the time to devote to the hairdryer :)

Breegan said...

I like Troy's hair long it looks good.I think he should keep it that way.

julie said...

I think it looks good just don't bring back the mullet!!