Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Birthday Boy......

Our precious little Trentster turned 7 yesterday....February 6! We had a party for him at Playworld in Grandville. He was able to invite 4 friends......I picked them up from school and we headed out. Here are some pictures of the fun they had.......


The Birthday Boy





Troy, Abel and Trent




Trent, Troy & Abel







Trent and Jared







Troy, Carson, Jared, Trent. Dolan & Abel





The non-Gluten Free cake and the 2 ice creams that Troy & Trent were able to enjoy!




Trent you are a precious little boy. You add a lot of joy to our life. You are filled with loads of spunk! It is our privilege to be able to watch you grow. We are blessed to have you in our lives! Our prayer is that you grow to be a man of God, that you grow to have a real and meaningful relationship with the one true God! May you flourish in your future and may we be your biggest supporters! We love you little Trentster!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve and I have a fun Air-Hockey competition going on! I have to admit, me more than him!! I love the game! If I could get one in the basement..I would! Every year when we go to Grayling we play a game of Air-Hockey before we leave...it was a sad year...the machine was out of order! Can you believe it....what a let down! So anyway, we left with out a reigning champion! But guess what Playworld had.....Air-Hockey!! Yeah.....so we started....Steve right off had me by 3 but I came back for the win.....and don't you let him tell you that he LET me win! NO WAY! Before we left, I tried to let him redeem himself.....I won again!

5 comments:

julie said...

Happy Birthday Trent!! Seven is a great year. Enjoy all of it!!

The Hendersons said...

trent! ahhh.. seven! nnniiiicccceeee! it's good to see you have such a good set of parents and great friends. they will both serve you well as you get even older. can't wait to see you again!

and steve.... way to let your wife win. excellent work.

Vicki said...

Joanne,

Way to kick Steve's butt!!!!

Happy Birthday Trent. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

~joanne said...

Tod......I told you he didn't let me win! I won fair and square!

Thanks Vicki...I did kick his butt!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trent. Did you get my card yet? I bet that mailman hid it--go look again:)