Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas...Act 1...




It seems so long a go that these were taken!! It's only been a few weeks, so much has happened...I can hardly remember!
This was a family get together at G&G Buckners before Christmas. The first pic is the boys opening their gift.....an X-box 360 from G&G....Thanx G&G! Then there is Trent with his Bibleman sword. He has the complete outfit now! =) The last one is him during church singing Away in a Manger on the Sunday before Christmas.
We enjoyed dinner with Mike and Carrie and their kids. Craig & Kristi couldn't come down as they were here for Thanksgiving.
The best gift......our boys spent the night at G&G and had a cookie making day! Grandma has had them over to make Christmas Cookies for as long as I can remember. (last year I found a wonderful gluten free sugar cookie recipe...you would never know it was GF!) Tyler was just a little guy..... I think him and Drew came together! It seems that no matter how old they get, it's always nice to enjoy a break!...thanx G&G for this special present!!!! Steve and I enjoyed some time shopping and ate lunch out....Bennigans...yum! We picked them up at Wendy's in Newaygo and had dinner with G&G! We all had a great week-end!! A wonderful start to a wonderful season!!
I will post on the rest of our Holiday Happenings to catch you up.....a little each day. I don't want to over load those with dial-up. Somehow I'm going to figure out how to add an album to my blog!....that's for another day!
~joanne

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It was a PLEASURE having the boys come over to make cookies! They're GREAT kids! Grma B.