Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to school...


Here are the boys on the morning of the first day back to school '07.
Tyler was very excited to get his picture taken for this family memory.
Trent has had a rough start as a Kindergartner! For some reason he isn't real fond of staying! He would kinda like me to hang out with him all day! I thought by the third day he would be okay with staying...nope! We will see what Friday holds. I think maybe Steve should try taking him?!? This is so unlike him it just baffles us. After going to pre-school and church you would think he would be used to getting left?! I'm just thinking after tomorrow we will have to start all over again on Monday!
Tyler says High school is going well as a Freshman and Troy has mastered his combination on his locker in the 7th grade hallway. No tears for either of them!
We have one kid in every school...what were we thinking!
I'm so behind on my postings....I have about 3-4 posts I wanted to get to. So....I'm going to go backwards and play catch up.
~joanne

No comments: