Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kickn' the boot!

Today, Steve was able to go see the doctor that repaired his Achilles Tendon....actually he didn't even 'see' the doctor..the nurse did it all! She removed his cast and he got a boot!
A shot of his scar
Trent and him comparing their scars...Trent has him beat! 
he has progressed to a Knee Scooter...Steve pimped his ride! 
Robo-leg 
he was soooo looking forward to sleeping without a big cast on his leg....He was very disappointed when she informed him he needed to sleep with this on for the next 4 weeks!  Tomorrow he starts his rigorous Physical Therapy...3 times a week for 4 weeks....until he goes back to the doctor..then probably at least 4 more weeks of therapy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joanna, I just read through your last few posts! Yikes...poor Steve that looks painful.

Also loved seeing the pictures of you and then the pictures of your mom and dad! Tell them I said Hi!

Your comment on my last post about my mom and dad's couch made me laugh! I surprised you remember that! :)