Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Slow and Steady

....wins the race...they say anyway!
I don't know who "they" are...but that's for a different post!
Yesterday, we tackled the cupboard with lots of books and 'stuff'.
I love it clean but something inside me tends to close the doors and have the 'out of sight out of mind' mindset!!
It was so bad Trent wanted to clean it...I know, that bad...when a 9 yr old boy would want it clean!
Here is the before....
My assistant... (sporting one of his finds!)
The after!!!  Feels so good! 
I know, I have let you see my messy cupboard...please don't think ill of me!  I know I had you all fooled!!!
Hey, at least I'm taking steps!  And mostly importantly, I delivered 3 boxes of books to my neighbor for her classroom!  Back to cleaning....

1 comment:

Vicki said...

As a kid you were always the daring one - showing us your messy cabinet - oh my! I'm the same way, as long as the door is closed and you don't see it when you look at the room, then it's clean. Oops, I've let the cat out of the bag. I think I have some cleaning to do now. Darn!