Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gadget Queen

I might consider myself a gadget queen??
I like things that I think might make my life easier...some of them work...some not so much!  
Because grill season is upon us, I thought I would let you know about a gadget that has worked for me!
A Hamburger Press is the featured item....
My mom use to have a Tupperware one..so this isn't a new idea.  
I like this one much better!
Here's the reasons I like it:
*the 'right' size burger
* makes an even patty to grill--no thick middles and burnt edges!
*pre-make patties for vacation

I line mine with saran wrap (under the patty and over the patty)
IT WORKS GREAT!!!
The other great feature...they are under $3 at Bed Bath Beyond and you can use a coupon for even more savings!
Go get one...NOW...Hurry...Go!

3 comments:

julie said...

I saw one to make mini burgers too. It was so cute.

Glidewell Family said...

Thank You Joanne! I still use mine that you gave me. And I think of you every time I use it. :-) Ace loves Hamburgers on the grill its his favorite meal. So we use it quite often especially here in AZ. we can use it all year around.

~joanne said...

Funny I don't remember giving you one..well glad you are enjoying it!